SCIENTIFIC NAME: Zinc Calx
HINDI NAME: Yasad, Jasad
ENGLISH NAME: Zinc
Yashad Bhasma is an ayurvedic zinc supplement that is mineral-based and immuno-modulatory . It is used to treat zinc deficiency, slow wound healing, to improve the immune system, and to cure aphrodisiac complaints. Zinc is required to preserve sexual health and fertility. Yashada bhasma has an astringent taste and a cold potency, and it is used to treat Kapha and Pitta Dosha.
USES & HEALTH BENEFITS
- Natural zinc supplement
- Maintain sexual health and stamina
- Cures erectile dysfunction
- Cures male infertility
- Improves testosterone levels
- Enhances semen quality
- Boosts immunity
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS
- Do not use it for an extended length of time since too much zinc might create other health concerns.
- Overdosage of yashad bhasma even for a short period of time can cause stomach cramps, nausea, and vomiting may develop.
- Consuming excessive quantities of zinc over a long period of time may induce anaemia, pancreatitis damage, and a decrease in HDL levels.
HOW TO USE
- Take 60-125 mg twice a day with Honey/Giloy Juice/Trikatu decoction in the morning and evening. Alternatively, follow a doctor's instructions.
- Yasad bhasma should only be used after consulting an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Zinc's recommended dietary allowance for males is 11 mg/day.